Connect with Sarah on email, or via, via
POSTED 2nd Jul, 2019 REF NO. BBBH9376
APS6 HR Business Partner
Our high-profile client is a large Federal Government Department responsible for the design, delivery and implementation of initiatives responsible for ensuring the wellbeing of all Australians.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established team responsible for undertaking complex human resource and stakeholder management activities. Utilising specialist, professional and/or technical HR knowledge and significant judgment to provide strategic and operational advice and guidance on workforce capability
Working closely with the Assistant Director you will provide high level, timely and accurate strategic and operational HR advice to senior leaders across the department.
You will be responsible for:
- Analyse and evaluate workforce data and survey results to identify workforce risks and opportunities that may impact on business outcomes
- Drive productive outcomes and facilitate workforce conversations with Senior Executives
- Promoting existing and new HR policies and programmes, targeting specific business areas where required
- Establish and actively manage key relationships with SES and HR/corporate areas
- Interpret, analyse and recommend tailored approaches to addressing business related HR issues
As a high performer, you’ll have previous experience in a similar HR Business Partnering role within the APS where you have a demonstrated ability to critically analyse and interpret data and other metrics.
You will have a strong focus on building relationships and can self-manage with a strong drive for delivering outcomes.
You will enjoy working in a team environment with the ability to share knowledge and experience in order to build capability across the team.
$55-$60 an hour plus Super
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah FOwler quoting reference #9376