Connect with David on email, or via, via
POSTED 22nd Jan, 2019 REF NO. BBBH8498
APS6 External Budgets
Our client is a high profile Commonwealth department. They offer an interesting and highly sought after working environment with modern offices and a good working environment.
This position is being offered initially as a 6 month contract opportunity with excellent prospects for longer term engagement. Hourly rate or non-ongoing contracts on the Departments payroll considered. Temporary transfers also an option.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Assist to develop and maintain external budgets within CBMS
- Develop and maintain supporting worksheets for external budgets at each milestone
- Assist with the external estimates updates in CBMS and preparation of the PBS (including PAES and PSAES if required)
- Assist to coordinate budget process and budget documentation
- Refresh and rewrite policies and procedures supporting the external budget model
- Assist to prepare senate estimate packs for senior leadership
You will have strong Excel skills, previous experience using CBMS and solid written competence. Experience with APS external budget estimate processes is also appreciated. Relevant professional qualifications will be highly regarded as well as practical skills around financial statements.
Only Australian Citizens will be considered for this role. Baseline clearance required.
$80k-$90k + 15.4% super or equivalent hourly rate.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Harrington on (02) 6108 4878, quoting Ref No. 8498.