Connect with Nick on email, or via, via
POSTED 15th Oct, 2020 REF NO. BBBH12169
APS6 Engagement Officers
Our client is a small dynamic organisation, made up of approximately 30 staff. Supported through secondment agreements with several central Australian Government departments and agencies, their focus is on international and domestic cooperation and delivering assistance for world events and Commonwealth engagements.
Our client requires two talented Engagement Officers with a strong background in project management, stakeholder engagement and communications, as well as event management to help facilitate the engagement strategies in place for 2021/2022.
- International and domestic role capabilities
- Inter-agency liaison and networking opportunities
- Strong mentoring and professional development on offer
- Supportive and highly experienced team and leadership
- Plan, develop, project manage and facilitate outreach activities, including workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Engage and negotiate with stakeholders on complex issues, while identifying key areas for engagement opportunities
- Identify and interpret legislation, policies, business strategies and apply these to your work area
- Drafting travel arrangements and manage procurement contracts for internal and external services
Your Background and Experience
As the successful candidate for this role, you will have a broad background of skills to utilise to deliver the key criteria listed above. A positive and outgoing attitude to your work will be key, and a focus on achieving the best results.
- Agile and solutions based professional approach
- Strong project and stakeholder management background
- Experience delivering seminars and education workshops
- Must be an Australian citizen, holding a minimum Baseline security clearance (NV1 preferred)
Salary / Rate
- $54 – $65/hr + Super
- Long term contract with extensions up to June 2022
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Day on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. 12169.