Connect with Sarah on email, or via, via
POSTED 11th Oct, 2020 REF NO. BBBH12123
APS6 eLearning Designer
This newly created organisation brings the Commonwealth’s sports integrity workforce together to provide national coordination and streamlined support to sports by reviewing and examining key Australian and international threats to the integrity of sport.
As the eLearning Designer you will have the chance to be involved with all aspects of the organisation’s education program, with a primary focus on the in-house development and maintenance of eLearning courses, the Learning Management System and other digital resources.
You will join a team who works in collaboration with each other and where your ideas will be listened to and taken on board.
You will be able to use your creative side while obtaining content from line managers.
As the eLearning Designer you will be required to engage with subject matter experts on issues like match-fixing, doping and child protection to translate complex information into engaging, interactive, and effective online education courses and other resources.
Other duties will include:
- Leading the development of key online education resources in line with the organisation’s overall education plan
- Designing, developing and project managing the delivery of a range of eLearning course and other digital resources
- Providing troubleshooting assistance for users regarding logging in to the LMS and accessing courses
- Overseeing the resolution of system functionality and software issues
- Identifying and communicating opportunities for process and quality improvements, providing feedback on usage, defects and suggested enhancements
- Assisting with broader requirements regarding the design and development of online or digital education and communication resources
Your Background and Experience
To be successful in this role you will have a creative mindset with the ability to think up innovative ideas and deliver creative projects. You will have strong time and project management skills, as well as the ability to be flexible and prioritise changing workloads in a busy and demanding environment.
You are solutions focused, can think on your feet and are able to work under limited direction. You will also have excellent attention to detail and the ability to pick up new processes, systems and knowledge quickly.
Ideally you will be a high performer with highly developed technical experience in:
- Learning management systems and learning record store experience
- Design and creation of eLearning courses
- WCAG 2.0 AA standards
- Web design and database management skills
Salary / Rate
- $55 – $65/hr + Super
- 8 month contract with view to permanency
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fowler on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. 12123.