Connect with Sarah on email, or via, via
POSTED 24th Sep, 2020 REF NO. BBBH12025
APS6/EL1 Code of Conduct Manager
Our high-profile client is a large Federal Government Department responsible for the design, delivery and implementation of initiatives responsible for ensuring the wellbeing of all Australians.
This 6 – 12 month opportunity will see you working in a high performing team to undertake case management and code of conduct investigations.
You will be a crucial member of the team working collaboratively with each other to achieve the team’s objectives which will provide you with variety and the ability to broaden and diversify. You’ll contribute to the development and initiatives to help the department’s performance management functions.
You will also have the opportunity to mentor the team to help build their capabilities.
As the Performance and Code of Conduct officer you will play an important role in contributing to the development and implementation of tailored initiatives, tools, and resources to conduct performance management and code of conduct investigations.
- Liaise, engage and collaborate with managers and staff at all levels, to assess, resolve and finalise matters relating performance and conduct related matters
- Deliver sensitive and complex written material and presentations, including reports, briefs and policies
- Develop and deliver strategies or methodologies relating to performance and conduct related policies and procedures
- Providing strategic advice to managers and Senior Executive Staff
- Strong stakeholder management experience, including the ability to effectively communicate with senior leaders involving issues of political and other sensitivities
Your Background and Experience
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a positive can-do attitude with the technical expertise in employee relations matters.
You will have experience and knowledge of public service HR management processes such as Reviews of Action, Formal Underperformance and Code of Conduct with the ability to support and guide managers through people management processes.
Ideally you will have a strong understanding of relevant employment legislation with the ability to research, interpret and apply legislation, policies and guidance material
You will have strong communication skills to effectively communicate with a range of stakeholders including the ability to build productive working relationships with internal and external clients.
Salary / Rate
- $65 – $75 per hour + Super
- 6 to 12 month contract
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fowler on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. 12025.