Connect with Lucas on email, or via, via
POSTED 12th Nov, 2020 REF NO. BBBH11994
APS6 Data Analyst
This opportunity is with a large independent statutory agency who is responsible for implementing a large complex program which makes a positive impact on the lives of hundreds of thousands of Australians.
You will be joining a fast-paced corporate and data analytics team in developing and managing data quality and providing analytical support to the procurement and corporate services branch for corporate data analysis and reporting.
This is a newly created role to support the EL1 who has the in-depth corporate knowledge, however they are getting caught up in the weeds of the data analysis. This is where you will come in. You will come in and put your excel skills to use as you develop, and build excel based dashboards and reports, to support business areas better understand and make use of their data.
You will be supporting the other areas of the corporate branch with their data analysis and report needs across a broad range of corporate date including accounts payable/receivable, procurement etc
- Small supportive high performing team of 6 who pulls together to get the job done.
- Fast paced role, you will always have work to do
- Work with on diverse range of interesting data sets and projects
- Support the leadership team in the design, implementation and delivery of various data analysis and reporting projects
- Assist with building and maintaining all corporate related master datasets
- Develop visual statistical reports for analysis and evaluation
- Mature the reporting function to better support the corporate area
- Communicate with different areas of the business to help them better understand and then create dashboards and reports to support their decision making
Your Background and Experience
- You will get to apply and improve your intermediate to advanced skills in Excel
- You can adapt and enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic environment while managing changing priorities
- You can communicate with internal stakeholders and ask questions to help both sides better understand what they want from their data
- The ability to speak with internal stakeholders and being able to ask the right questions to help both sides better understand what they want from their data
- Australian citizenship is mandatory
Salary / Rate
- $55 – $65 per hour + Super
- 6 month contact with possible extension
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lucas Walker on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. 11994.