Connect with Sarah on email, or via, via
POSTED 1st Jul, 2022 REF NO. BBBH16565
APS5 Wellbeing and HR Advisor
Our client is a small to medium sized specialist service delivery organisation that operates more like a commercial organisation rather than a government agency. The HR team are inclusive, friendly and passionate in their commitment to providing high quality advice and services to the dedicated teams who carry out the important work of the department.
As the Wellbeing and HR Advisor you will have the opportunity to support and coordinate with the People Solutions and Wellbeing team, assisting in the delivery of HR, Work Health and Safety and the Wellbeing Program. You will receive a breadth of experience and learning and development opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an organisation that values the contributions of their workforce and invests in the professional growth and development of their employees.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the administering and coordination of HR, Work Health and Safety (WHS) and wellbeing related programs
- Assist with completion of WHS incident investigations including implementation and follow up of any corrective and preventative actions
- Analyse incidents and interpret trend and performance data and where required, providing evidence-based advice, including through research and data analysis
- Provide administrative support on health case management (in the APS context) for compensable and non-compensable matters, rehabilitation and early intervention programs
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders on sensitive WHS and wellbeing issues
- Manage the email inbox for the COVID-19 and People Solutions and Wellbeing Team
The Ideal Person
To be successful you will have demonstrated well-developed communication skills, initiative, be able to work both independently and collaborative with others. You will be customer focussed, highly motivated, driven and adaptable to the departments environment.
You will have demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships across the organisation along with being well organised and be able to juggle competing work priorities and have excellent time management skills.
Applicants with experience in administration or HR experience are encouraged to apply.
Salary / Rate
- $70K – $75K per year plus Super
- 6 Month non-ongoing
- Baseline clearance preferred
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fowler on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. BH ID 16565