Connect with Siobahn on email, or via, via
POSTED 27th Jul, 2022 REF NO. BBBH16712
APS5 Learning & Development Advisor
Our client is a Work, Health and Safety regulator, a scheme administrator, an insurer and claims manager. They also have an essential enabling role, focussing on the building the capability and capacity of Australia’s workforce and on supporting engagement and best practice approaches to health and safety.
As an APS5 Learning and Development Advisor you will have the opportunity to work with a passionate team who love to help people develop and grow within the organisation. This is an excellent opportunity for those interested in workplace training, digital learning, human resource development or wishing to expand their HR skillset.
Working as the APS5 Learning and Development Advisor, you will be working on:
- Consulting and communicating with a wide range of stakeholders to ensure employees have access to learning and development opportunities
- Coordinating, promoting, and evaluating the effectiveness of corporate learning and development programs
- Supporting the administration of the Learning Management System
- Delivering and managing small to medium projects with an L&D focus
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of L&D initiatives
- Undertaking a range of administrative tasks including procurement and contract management, Studies Assistance applications, accounts payable, and reporting
- Developing and maintaining a sound understanding of Comcare’s long-term strategic and operational capability goals including awareness of how change may impact the broader work environment
- Working collaboratively within the People, Property and Security team
Your Background and Experience
As the ideal candidate you will have a positive and proactive attitude and thrive on activity. You will be able to manage multiple priorities and will be resilient, responsive and flexible. You are solutions focussed, can think on your feet and are able to work under limited direction. You will also have excellent attention to detail and the ability to pick up new processes, systems and knowledge quickly.
You’re a person who builds and sustains positive relationships with your team members, stakeholders, and clients with ease. You will also have strong attention to detail and a commitment to creating and delivering high-quality work.
A baseline security clearance will be required for this role.
Salary / Rate
- $80,000 – $86,000 + 15.4% super
- 12 non ongoing position
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Siobahn Condie on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. 16712