Connect with James on email, or via, via
POSTED 9th Oct, 2020 REF NO. BBBH12114
APS5 ICT Project Support Officer
About the Organisation
Our client is part of the Federal Government’s broad health portfolio. This portfolio was a beneficiary of the recent budget announcements, and so this Agency has a large suite of ICT projects in the pipeline, specifically the redesign and content uplift of their public-facing websites.
The new Project Support Officer will join a web project team in close affiliation with internal communications, working independently and collaborating to support the Project Manager and team.
- Learn from a highly experienced Project Manager, working on end-to-end projects
- Join an established ICT projects team that employs UX and agile methodologies
- Heavily hands-on role to support the delivery of multiple projects
- You’ll see the results of your work firsthand
- Work closely with the Project Manager to write status reports and collaborate in meetings with key stakeholders
- Under the Project Management Framework, support the team to complete projects on time, within budget, and to quality standards
- Work independently as part of a dedicated web-projects team and be flexible to collaborate with other ICT team members
- Engage with key stakeholders in the internal communications team, and some external suppliers
Your Background and Experience
You are an experienced Project Support Officer, at least 3 years’ experience working on ICT projects within APS, preferably web-based projects and in a government context. You also have relevant qualifications or certifications in Project Management.
You have working experience, or knowledge of UX design, PMBOK guide, agile methodologies, and statistical analysis.
You are proactive by nature and can operate without close supervision, drafting reports and documentation, and track financials, risk, issues, quality and project progression.
To be considered for this role you MUST be eligible to obtain a baseline clearance, Australian citizens only.
Salary / Rate
- $48 – $53/hr + Super
- Initial 6-month contract with extensions available
- Immediate commencement – if interested please considered applying ASAP
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact James Buckland on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. 12114.