Connect with Sarah on email, or via, via
POSTED 11th Jun, 2019 REF NO. BBBH9238
APS5 Executive Assistant
This diverse Government organisation has uniquely commercial aspects to their revenues. Enjoy a great work environment and central Canberra location. Iconic to Canberra, this is really a place of beauty and enjoyment that would be a privilege to work for.
Rare opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to take an initial contract for 6-12 months with the view to securing a permanent position. Supporting both the COO and CFO, this role will stretch you by having you work to two very different but successful managers. Working with a cultural institution filled with exquisite pieces that draw on your imagination and inspire creativity, this organisation will take ‘lunch break’ to a whole new level.
This busy and fast-paced role will support all aspects of executive support including diary and inbox management.
Working with a small team, your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:-
- Manage diary bookings, room bookings, invites and agendas for meetings and appointments and events;
- Being the first point of contact for two Executives;
- Prepare various forms of written documentation, including emails, reports, submissions and letters;
- Co-ordinate travel; including flight and accommodation booking, travel allowances and reimbursements;
- Management of simple procurement and accounts payable/receivable processes as required;
- General administrative tasks as required.
The successful candidate will need to be an experienced APS EA with experience working in busy and fast-paced environments under time pressures. Working to several stakeholders and managing competing priorities, this role will suit someone that is happy to manage a never-ending ‘to-do’ list and thrives being busy.
You will have the following skills and experience:-
- Demonstrated experience as an EA in an APS context
- Ability to adapt your style of working to 2 x Executives that have a distinctly different style
- Excellent diary management and organisational skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement
A salary of $71k – $76k+ 15.4% super will be offered to the successful candidate.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Tamasi on 02 6108 4878, quoting Ref No. 9238