Connect with Sarah on email, or via, via
POSTED 30th Jan, 2020 REF NO. BBBH10625
APS5 Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Our high profile client is a large Federal Government department responsible for the design, delivery and implementation of initiatives responsible for ensuring the wellbeing of all Australians.
As the Diversity and Inclusion Officer you will have the opportunity to work with a team to provide strategic services to enhance inclusion and cultural appreciation, develop leadership capability within the department for a 12 month period with an option to extend.
You will be part of a team to develop and implement inclusion and diversity strategies, programs and guidelines across the department.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining stakeholder relationships
- Provide advice on a range of corporate communications for inclusion initiatives, events and programs
- Support the governance, implementation and reporting of inclusion action plans and utilise data to guide and inform areas for improvement and evidence to reporting
- Prepare briefs and provide input to briefs including senate estimates, Executive Board etc
- Responding to complex and sensitive enquiries by phone, in person and via email through the section’s inbox with a strong focus on customer service.
You will have a sound understanding of the positive benefits that can be gained from diversity and inclusion along with a strong understanding of relevant legislations, policies and strategies relating to diversity and inclusion in the APS.
You will have good written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail and sound relationship management skills with the ability to support productive working relationships.
$45 – $55 p/h + Super.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fowler on 02 6108 4878, quoting Ref No. 10625