Connect with Sarah on email, or via, via
POSTED 19th Nov, 2020 REF NO. BBBH12432
APS5/6 Rehabilitation Case Manager
Our client is a specialist government agency and statutory authority that plays a critical role in Australia’s democracy.
This is an opportunity to join a small passionate Rehabilitation Management Team to identify any gaps or weaknesses that need to be addressed with the aim of being compliant with the Guidelines’ requirements.
As the Rehabilitation Case Manager, you will be responsible for managing the routine and complex workers compensation cases to ensure the organisation meets its obligations.
- Manage the Early Intervention Program to support injured or ill workers and actively manage the associated risks
- Provide timely and effective case management services for injured and ill workers and their managers in accordance with the organisations Rehabilitation Management System and related policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders on a range of rehabilitation matters
- Maintain an excellent working knowledge and understanding of the relevant legislation, policies and procedures
As the Rehabilitation Case Manager, you will be a self-starter with a passion for helping people. You will have a positive can-do attitude and an exceptionally high degree of professionalism.
In order to be considered for this role you must have:
- Previous experience as a Rehabilitation Case Management within the public service
- Proven sound judgement, decision making and excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the relevant legislation, including the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1988, Work Health & Safety Act 2011, Public Service Act 1999 and associated regulations and policies.
- $50 – $65 an hour + Super
- 3 to 6 month contract with the opportunity to extend
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fowler on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. 12432.