Connect with Sarah on email, or via, via
POSTED 18th Jan, 2019 REF NO. BBBH8479
APS5/6 Recruitment Officer
Our client’s purpose is to help make Australia stronger, safer and more prosperous by promoting and protecting our interests internationally while contributing to global stability and growth. The department provides policy advice on a range of high profile matters to the government by working with other agencies to ensure that Australia’s interests are prioritised.
This is an exciting opportunity for multiple recruitment officers to join an established team to assist with a significant peak recruitment phase for the Department. You will have exposure to the internal recruitment processing.
Working as the Recruitment Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the process and management of recruitment rounds (including bulk and specialist rounds)
- Support the coordination and administration of the recruitment cycle which may include identifying vacancies, determining selection criteria, developing position descriptions, reviewing applications, shortlisting, interviewing and finalising recruitment
- Prepare letters of offer, notices of engagement, business cases and other documentation as required
- Ensure that candidates meet pre-employment checks and security clearance requirements
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to identify, negotiate and coordinate recruitment tasks
- Respond to and recruitment related queries
To be successful in this role you will have current recruitment experience, be driven, team focussed, have a can do attitude and be able to meet multiple deadlines.
You will have high level attention to detail and the ability to manage your work in a fast-paced and evolving environment
You will have a strong customer service focus and adaptability to change. Prior exposure and experience utilising eRecruit software by will be highly regarded.
A Negative Vetting Level 1 security clearance will be required for any person selected for this role.
$70,000 to $80,000 Plus Super
6 – 12 month non ongoing, S26 will also be considered
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fowler on 02 6108 4878, quoting Ref No. 8479