Connect with HorizonOne on email, or via, via
POSTED 11th Oct, 2020 REF NO. BBBH12090
APS5/6 Grant Program / Project Management
The National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) is a key government body that provides much needed funding for health and medical research to benefit the lives of many Australians, as well as people across the world.
Previous grants awarded by NHMRC have gone to health and medical research studies such as skin cancer prevention, Aboriginal health, high blood pressure, and people living with dementia.
This is an opportunity to join a government organisation that aims to help improve the lives of people in the community. You’ll be able to get involved in the process and see the valuable outcomes of your work.
- Work alongside a well-respected and strong female leadership team
- Develop your skills and experience through exposure to a wide range of exciting challenges and projects
- Have a direct impact on facilitating life-saving medical research
- Hard work and quality outcomes are not only recognised but celebrated
- Enjoy your work each day – know you’re making a difference in a supportive and high performing environment
- Flexible working arrangements available
NHMRC are recruiting for a number of different roles across the agency. Actively contribute to strategic planning, engage stakeholders and work alongside and learn from leading scientific and medical minds. Further develop your specialist government skillset in grants management, program and service management, program design and project management and support.
APS5/6 Grant Officers
- Help administer research grants to medical and health professionals and make a difference to millions of Australians
- Help create funding agreements and be involved in the grant selection process and understand the good work the grants will achieve
APS5/6 Program and Project Officers
- Provide management and support across a variety of exciting programs and projects
- Be involved in project and program design by assisting with drafting documentation including briefs, guidelines and contracts
- Undertake research and analysis to support relevant projects and programs
Salary / Rate
- APS5: $74,814 – $78,962 + 15.4% Super
- APS6: $82,531 – $93,107 + 15.4% Super
How to Apply
To apply for this role with NHMRC, an application form must be completed online through the NHMRC jobs portal found here: https://nhmrccareers.nga.net.au/cp/
Any applications made outside this portal CANNOT be considered.
For more information on all available roles, or to apply, please visit the NHMRC recruitment website here: https://www.nhmrc.gov.au/about-us/careers/available-roles or contact recruitment @nhmrc.gov.au.