Connect with Kristelle on email, or via, via
POSTED 8th May, 2020 REF NO. BBBH11125
APS5/6 Accounting Systems Administrator
Our client is a very high profile government agency with an incredibly diverse business focussing on service delivery and with real world outcomes. Their business is multi-faceted, has multiple revenue streams and the subject matter is fascinating. The organisational culture contains driven and commercially minded individuals that are continuously seeking to improve what they do.
You will be working in a high performing team and will be exposed to exciting new projects and administration of a Financial Management Information System (FMIS). The team fosters an environment where they will invest the time to teach people who have a strong interest and aptitude for systems. In addition to this, there are a host of employee benefits beyond the norm!
Reporting to the Systems Accounting Team Leader your duties will include:
- Assisting with system administration services utilising the FMIS
- Assisting with month/year end reporting and processes
- Managing FMIS help desk emails and support for AP, AR and credit card queries to Level 1
- Investigating and resolving technical issues as they arise
- Contributing to system improvements that comply with segregation of duties principles
- Identifying potential changes and process improvements
- Assisting with system integrations between the FMIS and other systems.
We are looking for a high performing systems administrator with good FMIS knowledge, a great customer service focus and who takes a keen interest in making the systems work for you.
You will be known as someone who is a problem solver and a sounding board to think of solutions that are out of the box. An inquisitive nature paired with excellent interpersonal skills is a must as you will be working for a team that is outcomes focused and enjoys collaborating.
Whilst it is highly desirable that you have experience with SAP or TechOne, those who have worked with other large FMIS will also be highly regarded.
$70K – $100K + Super.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kristelle Gadd on 02 6108 4878, quoting Ref No. 11125