Connect with Sarah on email, or via, via
POSTED 21st Jun, 2022 REF NO. BBBH16534
APS4 Executive Assistants - multiple roles - EOI's
HorizonOne currently have numerous EA positions available at the APS4 level, across various Government Agencies and Departments. Positions are based on both the north and south side of Canberra, with each Department offering something unique so we have multiple options to choose from that will suit your individual needs and goals.
These are opportunities for strong private sector Administrators to break into Federal Government, or for suitable APS3’s to secure a promotion opportunity. Whilst contracts on offer are varied in length, almost all offer extension opportunities. As an Executive Assistant, you will be highly relied upon by your Executive and high performers almost always get the opportunity to secure a permanent role.
Reporting to an Assistant Secretary your key duties will be:
- Managing and organising the Executives diary, travel and appointments
- Managing correspondence in the Executives inbox and ensure that priority items are flagged
- Prepare meeting papers and ensuring the operations of the office run smoothly
- Liaise with other areas of the department and external stakeholders to request various information or get updates for your Executive
- Undertake administration and coordination tasks for the wider Branch staff
You must be highly organised and thrive in an administration and support role. You will be friendly and influential with the ability to confidently liaise across senior staff and external bodies. Providing support to your team and building working relationships will come second nature to you.
You will need to be up for a challenge, with the ability to work across competing deadlines and provide support to multiple areas at once. In addition, you will be able to work in a fast-paced and fluid environment and be adaptive to change.
You must have demonstrated EA or Administration experience in the private or public sector. A current security clearance is highly desirable but is not essential.
Salary / Rate
- APS4 labour hire: $45 – $48p/h + 10.5% super
- APS4 non-ongoing: $70 – $78k + 15.4% super
- Various locations – both north and south side of Canberra
- 6-12 month non-ongoing or labour hire contracts with extension options
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Tamasi or Kayla Hincksman on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. 16534.