Connect with Tom on email, or via, via
POSTED 8th Jul, 2022 REF NO. BBBH16498
APS4 Executive Assistant
This small government division strives to promote a greater understanding and awareness of science and technology within the community and seeks to motivate people through inspirational learning experiences. This organisation offers a chance to work with a motivated team of professional people in a diverse environment with an interesting variety of work and challenges.
A longer-term role for an experienced administrator/executive assistant to work in a busy and fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent opportunity for an EA to directly support a Deputy Director and General Manager
- Fun and exciting organisation looking to promote a better future for all Australians
- Initial 6-month contract with potential extension
- Central Inner-South location
- Provide professional first point of contact and response on behalf of the Executive
- Project coordination in support of branch business
- Management of diaries, calendars, inboxes, calls, databases, travel, and various other coordination functions
- Development and facilitate communication material on behalf of the Executive
- Undertake various research activities
Your Background and Experience
You will require:
- Previous EA, administration, or project coordination experience
- The ability to interpret science communication needs of the branch
- Strong planning, coordination, and logistics skills
- Dependability and proven time management skills with the ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Australian citizenship is required to apply for this position
Salary / Rate
- $45 – $48 per hour + 10.5% super
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Haskell on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. BH 16498.