Connect with Tom on email, or via, via
POSTED 11th Jan, 2021 REF NO. BBBH12763
APS4 Executive Assistant
This small government division strives to promote a greater understanding and awareness of science and technology within the community and seeks to motivate people through inspirational learning experiences. This organisation offers a chance to work with a motivated team of professional people in a diverse environment with an interesting variety of work and challenges.
A longer-term role for an experienced administrator/executive assistant to work in a busy and fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent opportunity for an EA to directly support a Deputy Director and General Manager
- Fun and exciting organisation looking to promote a better future for all Australians
- Lengthy 18 month contract through until mid-2022
- Central inner south location
- Provide professional first point of contact and response on behalf of the Executive
- Project coordination in support of branch business
- Manage diaries, calendars, inboxes, calls, databases, travel, and various other coordination functions
- Develop and facilitate communication material on behalf of the Executive
- Undertake various research activities
Your Background and Experience
You will require:
- Previous EA, administration, or project coordination experience
- The ability to interpret science communication needs of the branch
- Strong planning, coordination, and logistics skills
- Dependability and proven time management skills with the ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Australian citizenship and a baseline security clearance are required to apply for this position
Salary / Rate
- $42 – $46 per hour + 9.5% Super
- 18 month contract
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Haskell on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. 12763.