Connect with Sarah on email, or via, via
POSTED 13th May, 2020 REF NO. BBBH11083
APS4-6 Project Coordinators
We currently have several client organisations and agencies recruiting for available Project Officers. Whether you are after a larger organisation that offers a range of internal opportunities or a smaller department where you can grow in a close-knit working environment, we have a role that will suit your next career move.
HorizonOne have been working with numerous departments in the past few weeks to source suitably qualified project officers and coordination support. Some positions are available due to COVID-19 related taskforce work and some positions are to operate in business as usual environments.
With a range of positions regularly available, we are seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified applicants due to placing a large majority of our active and registered candidates.
With positions across a range of departments and agencies, these roles will be required to provide high-level executive and project support and fulfil a range of administrative functions.
You will perform the following:
- Preparation of correspondence and documentation, including ministerial correspondence, QON and briefing material
- Provide high level coordination support including secretariat functions
- Help develop, implement and improve administration processes and procedures
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement and coordination
- Tracking project milestones and supporting the team with deliverables.
You are an experienced APS administrator/project officer and are looking to advance your skills and gain further experience in a similar position. You can work effectively in a fast-paced environment and will be able to meet tight deadlines whilst also managing competing priorities.
You will have the following:
- Demonstrated APS experience in project support positions
- Ability to establish strong working relationships
- Well-developed organisational skills
- Sound judgement and show a high degree of initiative, integrity, professionalism and discretion
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly motivated and can work with minimal direction when required.
A minimum Baseline security clearance is required to apply.
For the available positions, candidates will be offered $45 – $65/hr + Super, depending on experience and the level you’re engaged at.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Tamasi on 02 6108 4878, quoting Ref No. 11083