Connect with Sarah on email, or via, via
POSTED 6th Jan, 2021 REF NO. BBBH12625
APS4/5 Aurion Payroll Officer
Our client is a federal government department that develops and implements policies and programs to ensure Australia’s agricultural, fisheries, food and forestry industries remain competitive, profitable, and sustainable.
Multiple opportunities exist for experienced Aurion payroll officers to work within a supportive payroll team to deliver accurate, timely and efficient payroll services including conditions entitlements for employees. You will also contribute to work-based projects and improvement initiatives.
As the Aurion Payroll Officer, you will have previous Aurion payroll experience and be responsible for providing timely, accurate and comprehensive pay and condition services in a dynamic environment where judgement and attention to detail are required.
You will handle confidential information appropriately and value difference and diversity.
- Administer leave and pay variations, including some of the more complex processes in relation to employee pays, superannuation, employee movements, commencements and separations using Aurion
- Prepare correspondence and provide accurate and timely advice to clients on payroll related issues
- Actively contribute to positive team relationships and provide guidance and assistance to other team members
- Perform testing for the Payroll Services Section
- Handle escalations and prepare complex correspondence and provide accurate and timely advice to clients
Your Background and Experience
As an experienced Payroll Officer, you will have an excellent attitude with strong attention to detail and clear, concise communications skills.
You will be confident and able to identify process improvements and streamline where possible. You will be a go-getter, with a positive and approachable manner, looking to commit to your next role and contribute to the organisation.
To be successful in this role you will have experience in Aurion and enjoy sharing your knowledge with other team members.
Salary / Rate
- $50 – $55 an hour + Super
- 6 month contract
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fowler on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. 12625.