Connect with Tom on email, or via, via
POSTED 21st Jul, 2022 REF NO. BBBH16640
APS4/5/6 Secretariats - Expressions of Interest
Currently there a number of organisations and agencies recruiting for the available Secretariat positions. Whether you are after a larger organisation that offers a range of internal opportunities or a smaller department where you can grow in a close-knit working environment, we have a role that will suit your next career move.
Excellent opportunities are available to those looking to secure contracts within the APS. With a range of Secretariat roles available, this is an opportunity to discover what you’re searching for in a new position. You will be exposed to high-level administrative support and gain a range of sought-after and transferrable skills.
With positions across a range of departments and agencies, these Secretariats will be required to provide high-level executive support and fulfil a range of administrative functions. You will perform the following:
- Scheduling committee meetings, coordinating attendance
- Collating and distributing meeting papers and drafting agenda papers and minutes.
- Stakeholder engagement including building and maintain strong working relationships
- Organise, maintain, and manage data records and filing systems
- Provide project management support
- Management and delegation of incoming and outgoing correspondence
Your Background and Experience
You are an experienced Secretariat/ Coordination Officer and are looking to pursue further experience in a similar position. You can work effectively in a fast-paced environment and will be able to meet tight deadlines whilst also managing competing priorities. You will have the following:
- Strong analytical skills (and experience with detailed assessment of reports or documentation) and high-level judgement and decision-making skills
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organisational skills, an ability to manage competing priorities, and a high degree of flexibility, multitask and to provide a high level of support to team members, assessors, and senior management.
- Engage with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Able to draft materials for Senior Executives and stakeholders
- You must be an Australian Citizen
Salary / Rate
- $45 -$65 + 10% Superannuation
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Haskell on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no.16640.
HorizonOne is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.