Connect with Siobahn on email, or via, via
POSTED 3rd Jun, 2022 REF NO. BBBH16461
APS 3 -6 Work Recruitment Officers
At HorizonOne, you are the focus of our recruiting efforts – we tailor our service to ensure we find you a role that connects not only your skills, but who you are, to your ideal job
At all APS levels, clients are looking for passionate Recruitment Officers. You will be involved in attracting suitable candidates for different line areas and understanding the organisation’s needs. You will engage in marketing, build relationships and screen applicants to find the best match for open positions.
We have great opportunities available to join various vibrant, professional HR teams in the APS or private sector practitioners continually looking to innovate and implement business improvement.
It is very common for high performing candidates to receive repeated extensions on their contracts or even secure permanency in the APS.
With a range of positions regularly available, we are seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified candidates due to placing a large majority of active and registered candidates.
- From APS4 to APS6 levels
- Contracts from 3 months to 12 months or more
- Section26 transfers, non ongoing and hourly rate contracts available
The responsibilities of each position vary, but as a Recruitment Officer, you will be required to:
- Consult with stakeholders to provide timely recruitment advice and recommendations.
- Work with business areas to establish and process internal and externally advertised roles.
- Work on internal projects and business improvements.
- On-board applicants into the department, including issuing letters of offer and associated documentation and tracking their status.
- Assist in managing a high volume inbox and phone line and providing legislative and internal advice.
- Support the coordination and administration of the recruitment cycle which may include identifying vacancies, determining selection criteria, developing position descriptions, reviewing applications, shortlisting, interviewing and finalising recruitment.
Your Background and Experience
To be successful in this role you will have current recruitment experience, driven, team focussed, have a can-do attitude and be able to meet multiple deadlines.
You will have high level attention to detail have the ability to manage your work in a fast-paced and evolving environment
You will have a strong customer service focus and adaptability to change. Prior exposure and experience utilising eRecruit software would be highly regarded.
You must be an Australian citizen. You must be willing to undergo a police check. You must have a Baseline security clearance or be willing to undergo one.
Salary / Rate
- APS3: $35 -$40/hr + 10.5% Super
- APS4: $40 – $47/hr + 10.5% Super
- APS5: $48 – $55/hr + 10.5% Super
- APS6: $54 – $65/hr + 10.5% Super
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Siobahn Condie on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. 16461.
HorizonOne is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.