Connect with Kayla on email, or via, via
POSTED 3rd Aug, 2022 REF NO. BBBH16748
Our client is a leading Australian wealth management company who have been advising Australians for over 100 years. Offering a very broad range of financial services, this organisation has an international reach with their ACT offices centrally based in the Canberra city centre.
This is a great opportunity for a junior assistant advisor looking for development and to take the next step. Working with a fun, friendly and welcoming team, the team will provide training and development for the right person – all you have to bring is some admin skills a keen interest in wealth management and a commitment to customer service.
Working within in a small but friendly and close knit team, you will provide daily administrative support in a process driven role that requires the highest level of attention to detail. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with client enquiries
- Generating client correspondence
- Providing assistance to private client advisors and financial planners
- Maintaining an understanding of the financial investments industry
- Maintaining client portfolios
- Understanding of current corporate actions
- Information handling
- Debtor collection
- Cover the Reception phone and post duties as required
- Ensure the office is kept in order and presentable at all times
- Perform other ad-hoc office administration to support running of the office
- Liaise with the Sydney Office Manager and Suppliers as required and in a professional manner to ensure the smooth running of the office
Your Background and Experience
To be the successful candidate for this role you will have the following:
- Commitment to ensuring daily duties are completed to deadline and in a timely manner
- Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities as requests for assistance (ad-hoc duties) must be completed in a timely manner
- Excellent attention to detail with 99% accuracy
- Microsoft application knowledge (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Understanding of database maintenance
- Ability to effectively use of back office systems
- Higher School Certificate or equivalent required
- Degree in business/ finance/ commerce desirable
- Administration qualifications/ experience advantageous
- Experience in the financial service industry advantageous
Salary / Rate
- $70,000 + 10.5% Superannuation
- Permanent opportunity
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kayla Hincksman on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. 16748.
HorizonOne is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.