Connect with Sarah on email, or via, via
POSTED 4th Jan, 2019 REF NO. BBBH8213
Administrator - Financial Services
Our client is a leading Australian wealth management company who have been advising Australians for over 100 years. Offering a very broad range of financial services, this organisation has an international reach with their ACT offices centrally based in the Canberra city.
This is a great opportunity for a junior administrator looking for development and to take the next step. Working with a fun, friendly and welcoming team, you would start on an initial 6 month contract with the view to the right candidate securing the role permanently. The team will provide training and development for the right person – all you have to bring is some admin skills and a commitment to customer service!
Working within in a small but friendly and close knit team, you will provide daily administrative support in a process driven role that requires the highest level of attention to detail.
Support Advisers with client administration work as required including, but not limited to:
- Development of reports for review
- Preparation of client application forms
- Set up new accounts
- Data management
- Preparation of investment portfolios and performance spreadsheets for clients meetings
- Answering and directing incoming calls
- Meeting and greeting clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Management of meeting rooms and preparation of refreshments etc.
- Daily collection and distribution of mail, banking and arranging deliveries
- Liaise with IT and external suppliers, ensuring all printers are in working order
- Maintenance and general upkeep of staff kitchen
- Monitoring office stationery supply levels and ordering as required
- Scanning, photocopying, archiving, faxing and distribution as requested
- Coordination of client functions and events
You will be an enthusiastic, friendly and bubbly administrator with ideally a minimum of 1-2 years in an office environment coupled with a very strong background in customer service. No task will be beneath you and you will be happy to do anything from entering information into spreadsheets to getting tea and coffee! Everyone contributes in this team so a can-do and positive attitude is a must.
In addition you will have:
- Strong use of MS Office Suite and be highly systems savvy – strength is MS Excel will be advantageous
- A highly client centric and customer service approach to tasks as well as minimum two (2) years’ experience in an office administration role
- Excellent presentation and ability to work in a corporate environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to take initiative whilst being an enthusiastic, energetic team player
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- High attention to detail and strong organisational skills
A salary of $55K – $60K per annum + 9.5% super will be offered to the successful candidate (depending on experience). FREE PARKING is providing on site – a huge bonus when working in the City.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Tamasi on (02) 6108 4878, quoting Ref No. 8213