Connect with Kristelle on email, or via, via
POSTED 7th Jul, 2022 REF NO. BBBH16618
Accounts Payable Officer (Commercial)
Our client is a local Canberra organisation established for over forty years. It is a major contributor to the community within the Canberra region. This organisation offers good working conditions and consequently has a loyal, friendly, and committed team of people.
Our client is looking for the right candidate to join a dedicated and long-tenured existing team. This is a permanent full-time position with a team that also understands the importance of work life balance. Working in a dynamic environment, this is an excellent opportunity to join a professional and mature team where you will be provided with training and the opportunity to stretch your skills.
Our client has a number of entities to the business and you will be responsible for looking after the full function for accounts payable. Key responsible include:
- Coding & entering of invoices as well as processing invoices & sending for payment
- Entering weekly cash receipt data
- Uploading data into accounting system
- Entering all transactions from the bank for the week
- Preparation of weekly bank reconciliation for each bank account
- Liaising with internal external stakeholders regarding any queries via phone and email
As you grow confident in your role, there is opportunity to further stretch your finance skills to support the broader team.
The Ideal Person
The ideal candidate must be able to work as part of a diverse team and be able to connect with customers both face to face & by telephone. The following attributes are highly regarded:
- Very high attention to detail and the ability to organise and manage your own work accountabilities
- Strong communication skills and ability to connect with long term customers
- Able to build rapport with people in person & on the phone
- Strong organisational and time management skills
Salary / Rate
- $60K – $75K + Super
- Permanent fulltime position
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kristelle Gadd on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. BH ID 16618.
HorizonOne is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.