Connect with David on email, or via, via
POSTED 5th Dec, 2018 REF NO. BBBH8334
Large commercial business with multiple locations around Canberra and some interstate. Friendly team of finance professionals with a great boss who promotes flexible working and a supportive team culture.
This is a permanent role available to start early in the new year.
This role focuses on financial transactions and processing for a group of cash businesses. Key duties will include;
- Collating , reviewing and entry of supplier invoices into the system once appropriate approvals are in place;
- Sending payment requests and arranging payments once approvals are provided;
- Filing invoices post payment;
- Raising invoices to service providers;
- Maintain trade debtors and actively follow-up arrears;
- Reconcile various bank accounts and credit cards;
- Input of credit card transactions into the finance system;
- Other duties as requires as part of a finance team who values multi-skilling.
This role will suit a detail orientated, accounts officer who values autonomy and trust in their work. You will actively look after your area of the business including liaising with your key stakeholders, ensuring you have all the information you need and that various deadlines are met.
The work is generally well-structured but you will occasionally need to assist with problem solving and process improvements.
Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly is also important. There is stretch work available to increase your skill set if you show good capability / capacity to complete your core duties.
$60 – $65k + 9.5% super and free parking.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Harrington on 02 61084878, quoting Ref No. 8334