Connect with Sarah on email, or via, via
POSTED 10th Jan, 2019 REF NO. BBBH8201
3 x Property Coordination Officer
This is an opportunity to work with one of Canberra’s fastest growing employers during an exciting period of change. Added benefits include subsidised car parking, discounted gym memberships, subsided income protection, flu shots and health checks, annual performance and salary review, as well as training and development opportunities. You will be part of an inclusive and social employer, with fortnightly morning teas, awesome Christmas functions, anniversary lunches and dinners to be enjoyed.
Working with an organisation with excellent culture and genuine career progression, you will be offered the opportunity to work with a supportive team and be provided with training and development to assist you in taking that next step in your career.
Working in a small but supportive team, you’ll need to work collaboratively to achieve outcomes of a property and tenancy team within the organisation. With a large emphasis on quality and compliance, you will ideally have had exposure working in aviation, property or a similarly related client services area.
Duties will include:
- Provide operations support relating to property operations and leasing
- Prepare various correspondence, documentation and reports
- Records management and other various administrative tasks including maintaining a key and access register
- Some EA functions including diary management and booking travel for relevant managers
- Conduct reconciliation and reporting for the finance team
- Liaise with various stakeholders on behalf of the organisation
Representing this key Canberra employer, it will be critical that you display a high degree of integrity, professionalism and corporate polish. You will have exceptional team work coupled with the ability to work autonomously.
In addition you will have:
- 3 + years of administration experience, preferably in a client services organisation or property and real estate
- Immaculate personal presentation and the ability to communicate with the highest degree of professionalism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Demonstrated experience working within a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Candidates with experience in property management and leasing or other commercial infrastructure will be highly regarded.
A highly competitive salary of up to $75,000 including superannuation will be offered to the successful candidate. In addition, there is a host of benefits that will be offered including; subsidised car parking, discounted gym memberships, subsided income protection, flu shots and health checks, annual performance and salary review and training and development opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Tamasi on (02) 6108 4878 quoting Ref No. 8201