A Professional Scribe makes all the difference
HORIZONONE’S EXPERIENCED TEAM OF SPECIALIST SCRIBES COME FROM A BROAD VARIETY OF BACKGROUNDS AND ENJOY THE FLEXIBILITY, CONSISTENCY AND PROFESSIONALISM OF WORKING WITH LEADING RECRUITMENT PROFESSIONALS.
We have built a strong reputation for the provision of high quality, timely and value-add Scribing Services to a broad cross section of clients in the Canberra market.
HorizonOne’s Scribing and Campaigns Team predominantly provides support to local and Commonwealth government Departments with recruitment selection processes from APS 1 to SES B3’s and equivalents. We also provide scribing services to non-APS agencies.
Standard Scribing Services include (but not exclusive to):
- Short listing
- Scheduling interviews
- Comprehensive note taking and attendance at interviews
- Conducting referee checks (transcribing and verification of comments)
- Preparation of selection committee reports to clients requirements (including uploading information into online recruitment systems such as eRecruit, SuccessFactors, PageUp etc).
- Minute taking
- Support in tender evaluations
- Larger recruitment processes, in addition to Graduate campaigns
- Admin support – arranging interviews, notifying unsuccessful candidates, providing feedback
- Preparation of interview questions
Delivery and administration of campaigns such as bulk rounds, graduate recruitment programs include (but not exclusive to):
- Complete candidate management
- Project management of overall processes
- Facilitation of Assessment Centres
- Development and delivery of Assessment Centres
- Assessment Centre exercise design
- All scribing support functions
- Flight and accommodation bookings
- Conducting skills and psychometric testing; and working with third party providers
- Facilitating video interviews will a 3rd party provider
- Campaign reporting
- Providing feedback to applicants.
60+ Scribes across Australia, with the majority working exclusively for HorizonOne, in the following areas.
- Melbourne, Geelong
- Brisbane, Gold Coast
- Sydney/Penrith, Hunter/Newcastle
HorizonOne Scribes can travel interstate as required.
We are Scribing subject matter experts
HorizonOne Scribing Specialists have worked across most Commonwealth and ACT Government organisations, for numerous National NGO’s and Not-for-Profit organisations. They have experience across a wide variety of subject matter with our 60 scribes having over 120 years professional scribing experience between them.
Our focus is quality
Our business is founded on repeat business resulting from the high quality of our work. Our scribes have been individually selected and trained to meet our high standards, and are supported by comprehensive systems and processes designed to promote quality and ongoing performance improvement.
Quality assurance is critical to our success – every scribing report is reviewed by a team member independent of the process prior to final submission to ensure consistency of language and accuracy.
Our team of Specialist Scribes and our Scribing Services Manager can help add value to your recruitment process design, interview question preparation and selection panel discussions through sharing their many years of experience.
Value for money
While ensuring an appropriate quality standard is achieved, our scribes always endeavour to minimise the cost of each contract. We pride ourselves on a loyal client list that has been earned by balancing quality and costs to maximise value.
We match the right scribe to your requirements
We recognise not all scribes are the same, and that knowledge of your organisation, its documentation, and specialist subject matter knowledge can make a big difference in the service level provided. Personality fit is also very important, and we do our very best to make sure your scribe is a seamless fit.
We have direct access to highly experienced scribes in all major capital cities, and our most experienced scribes are happy to travel for significant processes interstate.