How we got here
HorizonOne was founded in 2008 and success has been achieved through an unyielding commitment to our core values.
We view sourcing talent as a science, not a sales game. We avoid a transactional ’numbers game’ approach to recruitment and use evidence to take the guess work out of decision making.
By concentrating the company’s attention on consulting and not selling, and deeper level engagement with clients, candidates and the wider community, HorizonOne is positioned as a true professional services business. We are known in our markets for our authenticity, upfront communication and impartial advice when assisting clients and candidates to navigate their way through the pitfalls of recruitment decision-making. We are delivering on our founding mission to set the benchmark for recruitment consulting services.
HorizonOne’s success and rapid growth has been built on a foundation of trust and a reputation for delivering quality results. As the fastest growing recruitment company in our region, our success is evidenced by:
- Our awards – we have been recognised as future leaders in our industry:
- Best Start-up Recruitment Agency in Australia (Thomson Reuters Recruitment Excellence Awards, 2012)
- Number 50, BRW Fast 100 (2012)
- Finalist, Telstra Business Awards (ACT, 2013)
- Winning access to all major Federal Government panels in our business areas
- Our market share. Our first 7 years of operation yielded over 4000 job orders from over 1200 different contacts in over 450 different organisations.
- Our results for our clients:
- 100% of clients would recommend HorizonOne, and over 90% of our Clients rate our performance as Excellent or Good (Survey, 2015)
- Over 70% of our contractors extend or go permanent
- Less than 5% of candidates placed in permanent roles (organisations >20 staff) require replacement
Our results for our candidates:
of our candidates would recommend HorizonOne
to colleagues, friends and family (Survey, 2015)
of our candidates rate our performance
as Excellent or Good (Survey, 2015)
Whilst the future of HorizonOne will include new service lines and increasing momentum with innovation, our aim will continue to be simple. We aim to leave all of our clients and candidates with the feeling that:
“that was the best recruitment experience I have ever had”.