Connect with Wally on email, or via, via
POSTED 19th May, 2017 REF NO. 6073
Business Analyst - Shared Services Integration
Our client has been tasked with setting up a Shared Services function for various agencies and departments. Working to the project manager in a specialist project team, you will play a critical role in a large, complex program of work that will change the way Government works
This is an opportunity to be part of a large program as the project moves from formulating requirements all the way to implementation. The contract will test your technical capabilities with Technology One, with stretches into developing system improvements, selling the proposed shared services model and integrating stakeholder feedback into the program. There is a strong chance of additional extensions beyond the initial contract term.
Your key deliverables will include but not be limited to:
- Analyse business processes, produce business process models and identify areas for improvement
- Creating improvements in the Technology One and Aurion platforms to suit this Shared Services Model
- Analyse business requirements including functional and non-functional requirements for the project components and other related documentation including use cases/user stories
- Work with internal and external solution providers to define and evaluate solution options that meet business requirements and progress project and programme objectives
- Cost/benefit analysis of solutions
- Work with the programme design authority to define integration requirements
- Assist in the development of interface specifications by facilitating workshops with key stakeholders
- Develop configuration documentation in partnership with the technical lead
- Develop test plans and test cases
- Participate in test execution under the direction of the programme test manager
- Develop interim procedures
- Develop training material
- Document the Support Model
You'll be an accomplished business analyst with experience in large complex Shared Services set up. Your communication skills will have been tested across a broad variety of stakeholders and you have been able to present the advantages of a shared services model previously. The technical briefs and manuals you've prepared are clear, concise and comprehensive. Above all, you will have an uncanny ability to cut through the noise to see business needs and how to solve them.
Not sure if you are a perfect fit?
HorizonOne works with an extensive network of employers in the region so if this role doesn't seem right; it is very likely that we know of a role that will be. Feel free to apply as we are always happy to help experienced business analysts.
$75 to $95 per hour
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Wally Arndt on (02) 6108 4878, quoting Ref No. 5775