Connect with Sophie on email, or via, via
POSTED 16th May, 2017 REF NO. 6064
APS3/4 Records Officer
Our client is a central Government agency that plays an important role in assisting the operations of Government. The Information Management team within the department is responsible for essential programmes and projects to the department ensuring its record keeping remains innovative and can continue to deliver.
This is a 6 month non-ongoing contract to assist within two key projects for the Department. If you are looking to contribute to a relocation project and an EDRMS transition then this would be a great opportunity to step away from a business as usual Records role.
Based on site in this Departments file storage area, your responsibilities will include:
- Reconciling files and storage lists
- Locating files on TRIM, creating records and updating record fields as required
- Printing labels and affixing to files
- Assigning, under guidance, appropriate disposal class
- Opening boxes and organising contents
- Disposing of records either into storage or after approval destroying files
- Move files to storage file
We are seeking candidates who have Baseline Security Clearances, Australian Citizenship and prior experience in a Records Management/File Sentencing role within the public service.
It's not just your technical experience that will see you succeed in this role, we are also looking for a dynamic, innovative candidates who can bring new ideas to the team during a time of significant change.
$50,000 - $65,000 + 15.4% Super
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sophie Pereira on (02) 6108 4878, quoting Ref No.