Connect with David on email, or via, via
POSTED 16th May, 2017 REF NO. 5239
Audit / Insolvency Seniors
Our client is a well-regarded, national firm with more than 200 staff across Australia. They have a great portfolio of clients and a positive team culture led by the Directors who still work in the business. They are looking for Senior Audit and Insolvency professionals to join their team.
Take on a Senior role with the existing team and support / grow your portfolio of clients. This is an excellent opportunity for a career focused Auditors / Insolvency Accountants looking for a great firm with a happy team of people.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Conduct and lead audit assignments; financial, operational and performance auditing, insolvency accounting.
- Monitor individual client lists and delegate work flows as required
- Ensure that audit scope, timeframes and budget are monitored and adhered to throughout the process
- Conducting audit testing and preparing working papers
- Revising the statutory accounts and preparing reports on your findings
- Coaching and mentoring junior staff as needed
- Managing and reviewing work performed by junior staff as needed
This is an ideal role for Audit and/or Insolvency Accountants who are ready to lead your own client portfolio of large, complex organisations. You're at the stage in your career where you enjoy passing on your craft and knowledge to junior staff in a mentoring role as you progress towards formal management of people. CA/CISA/CIA qualifications or significant progress towards are essential. You will have a good sense of fun and first class communication skills.
Current Australian market experience is required.
$80K - $100K + Super commensurate to experience. (negotiable)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Harrington on (02) 6108 4878, quoting Ref No. 5239