Connect with David on email, or via, via
POSTED 16th May, 2017 REF NO. 6054
EL1 Assistant Director - Grants Management Advisor
Our client is small government agency encompassing a broad portfolio of disability and social services. They are a multifaceted agency going through a period of positive change.
Due to an increased workload & changes to the organisations structure our client is now seeking the services of an exceptional grants manager who can support key initiatives. This opportunity has been flagged as a 12 month opportunity, for the right candidate.
Working in a small team of EL1's and reporting to a National Director this role will be responsible for the procedural advice, coordination and support of 3 major grants initiatives. This role will sit within a program management office and has been designed to provide advise to the key stakeholders. Some end to end grant management may be required on special or complex assessments. Key tasks and responsibilities will include;
- Review the Grants Administration Procedures including use of tools, templates and agreements.
- Liaise with internal and external government stakeholders as required on Grants administration issues, including working with the grant program area staff based nationally
- Liaise with grant recipients to monitor and manage agreements and ensure expectations under grant agreements are understood
- Assist in answering queries from external stakeholders regarding grants
- Draft Agreements/variations and work with key stakeholders (legal/finance/grants policy) to resolve various Grant Agreement issues as needed
All applicants must have excellent communication skills and as well as interpersonal skills. The ideal candidates will have previous experience with Grants/Financial Systems specifically FOFMS within a government department will be highly regarded. Successful candidates will have strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to complete a range of administrative tasks.
$65 - $75/hr + Super
Hourly rate to be discussed based on previous experience.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Jukes on (02) 6108 4878, quoting Ref No. 6054