Connect with Simon on email, or via, via
POSTED 12th May, 2017 REF NO. 6050
Commercially-minded Business/Contract Analyst
Our client is a large commercial business with complex business requirements and well regarded as a leading employer in the region. They are improving the commerciality of their business operations and preparing a critical arm of the business for a range of procurements to lock in key supply arrangements.
This is a role for a multi-disciplined analyst with excellent commercial acumen to help an operational arm of the business improve their business management.
- Identify and assess opportunities for contracts and panel arrangements in conjunction with business units and the commercial team. Focusing on around17 key goods and services.
- Gather and analyse business requirements for goods and services agreement and develop statement of requirements documents to enable approach to market by the strategic sourcing team.
- Assist in the development of documentation to support approaches to market, including coordinating core and non-core requirements.
- Provide support in assessing tender responses as required to support the implementation of new contractual arrangements.
- Collaborate with business units to identify and analyse future needs and opportunities of business units and develop requirement documentation.
- Assisting in the development of sourcing strategies offering sound commercial advice.
- Develop sourcing business cases
Key competencies our client will be focusing on are:
- Commercial analysis, business acumen, sound strategic focus, able to develop robust business cases
- Business analysis around commercial contractual arrangements
- Strong understanding of commercial contracts and experience with contract negotiations,
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills, quality focus
- Sound stakeholder engagement capabilities
Your professional background could be from a number of different streams, but must include strong commerciality and a large amount of business/contracts management, as well as a background in the delivery of major corporate services functions.
$70 - $90hr + Super
$84 - $105 + GST
Our client requires as a minimum Permanent Residency, and extensive Australia commercial or semi-commercial professional background in a medium/large business. Those without a successful track record of achievement in high performing organisations need not apply.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Simon Cox on (02) 6108 4878, quoting Ref No. 6050