Connect with David on email, or via, via
POSTED 12th May, 2017 REF NO. 6049
Assistant Director - Asset Reporting
Large Government Department with a big finance team. Plenty of room for future progression!
The role is initially offered as a contract for six month to back fill whilst incumbent is on secondment. Good potential for a longer term engagement if they decide not to return.
The role is one of three EL1's in this team. It focuses on Departmental Asset controls and reporting and works closely with the business stakeholders. Key duties include;
- Regularly updating and reporting on asset movements
- Talking to business stakeholders to check asset data
- Updating SAP and Excel worksheets
- Coordinating asset stocktakes
- Assisting with impairment and other asset processes
- Managing an APS6 Team Member
- Other duties in the area as required
The role will suit a CA/CPA Accountant as there is some technical challenges. However very strong asset experience with other Government employers will also be considered.
You will be systems savvy with good SAP and Excel skills and you will be able to self-manage and prioritise your workload. Good communication and engagement skills are a must as you work extensively with stakeholders across the business.
$60 - $80 per Hour (neg)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Harrington on (02) 6108 4878, quoting Ref No. 6049