Connect with Wally on email, or via, via
POSTED 4th May, 2017 REF NO. 5909
Project Support Officer
Our Client has been delivering educational services since the 1980's. They have been training quality, work ready, candidates and have a reputation for delivering a high standard of education.
The organisation has undergone a substantial shift in management which will enable a much needed update in the way their customers interact with the institution.
This is a chance to work with a high performing team and deliver the change management process that will move the organisation into a new way of doing business.
As the project support officer
- Manage and report on KPIs, budget tracking, project status, schedule, milestone and dependencies
- Produce progress reports and presentations on the project initiatives for senior stakeholders
- Management of project logs
- Develop standards and process within the project that align to CIT's project governance framework and provide clear structure for the team to operate within
- Mentor team members on project standards and tools and support their use.
- Effectively build and manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and organisations
- Produce high quality presentations to raise stakeholder awareness about the project
You will be bring at least 5 years experience in a government PMO delivering large complex programs of work across multiple projects. Exceptional Excel and MS project skills will partner with your superior written and verbal communications. This will ensure that the internal workings and external perceptions of the projects are well managed.
$65 to $75 per hour
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Wally Arndt on (02) 6108 4878, quoting Ref No. 5909