Connect with Wally on email, or via, via
POSTED 2nd May, 2017 REF NO. 782
Recruitment Advisors - Kickstart your career!
Are you passionate about people and business?
Are you keen and keen to make a difference to people's lives every day?
What's it like to work here?
Whilst an independent SME, HorizonOne has a large footprint in Canberra built through 8 years of delivering exceptional results for Government and private sector clients.
Our young at heart Directors and highly energised, talented team are in the people business to innovate and change the industry. We love to disrupt the same old, tired recruitment business model that is well known and universally disliked.
We aim to make a real impact on people's lives, organisations and within our community. We empower our people to deliver results and never stop at just 'good enough'
What makes us feel good?
Whilst we are a diverse bunch with different motivators and strengths, what ties us together and drives us is:
- Making placements - from the Directors down, we all still love the thrill of finding that great fit …..it is a buzz that never gets old!
- We never stop learning - we are an instinctively curious bunch. Our access to a wealth of information about people, Government and commercial organisations and the regions market gives us a real insight into how people work and different organisational cultures function
- Every day we are busy, and every day is different. Whilst this means you need strong drive and resilience, it also means you can learn and progress faster
- Adding value with understanding - we train staff to communicate with influence. This means our clients value us for our knowledge, insight, straight talking and networks
- Performance pay - the harder you work, the more you earn. It is a simple, fair solution that provides very strong financial rewards for those who pride themselves on going the extra mile
Why are we looking?
2016 was a record year for HorizonOne and 2017 is going to build on that success. This is your chance to join us as we grow and take the business to the next level.
What you need
- A strong drive to succeed in an outcomes focussed working environment; a naturally strong work ethic
- A passion for and natural capability to understand and influence people
- Strong organisation skills that see you work quickly and efficiently, driving outcomes in your work
- To be a fast learner who is adaptable and flexible
- A university degree, or another highly relevant tertiary qualification
- A team player, who is emotionally aware and resilient in the face of challenges
Some of the benefits of joining the team:
- Strong training and continuous learning and development, clear pathways towards promotion
- Excellent remuneration and generous commission structures. Shared desk approach to ensure consistent earnings
- 4 days additional paid leave per year (our quarterly 'human' day), and 2 days volunteer leave for charitable institutions
- Up to $1000 per staff member to support health and wellbeing objectives
- Additional team bonuses paid quarterly
- Access to onsite parking (Value $2,000) at newly renovated offices in the funky Braddon precinct
Salary: $70 - $80K On Target Earnings (OTE) in first year. (Includes strong base salary)
If you are interested in a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Wally Arndt on 02 6108 4878, or send through your CV with a short cover letter addressing your suitability