Connect with Wally on email, or via, via
POSTED 18th Apr, 2017 REF NO. 5967
What's it like to work here?
We believe in recruitment karma. It is simple. You do good work, you look after people, and great things happen. We offer endless learning opportunities, and develop recruitment professionals that make a real impact on people's lives.
HorizonOne Recruitment has a large footprint in Canberra built through 9 years of delivering exceptional results for our Government and Private Sector clients. We have a high performing, talented team who are hardworking, innovative, and constantly seeking better ways to deliver high quality outcomes.
As part of our mission to improve the delivery of recruitment services and add additional value, we have created a position to focus solely on talent sourcing and talent retention.
This is your chance to really see the success of your actions, to see the value you contribute and to enable our specialist recruitment consultants to deliver outstanding results.
Create a Community of Talent Through:
- Proactive online sourcing through strategic marketing and targeted hunting
- Engaging Talent within our extensive network to track their career requirements
- Bringing together our existing active candidates through a mixture of online and real world events
- Actively engaging with our contractors throughout their assignments
Innovate the Way We Engage by:
- Developing marketing collateral to target key, in demand skills
- Expanding our social media platforms to maximise reach across multiple online communities
- Working with the consulting team to maximise their effectiveness and impact through the supply of top talent
Own the Talent Management at HorizonOne
- Become a social sourcing "super-user" who leads the consulting team to further develop their social sourcing skills and profiles
- Predicting candidate shortages in the marketplace and launching campaigns as a pre-emptive strike to secure supply
- Championing the reverse marketing of top talent and the conversion of candidates to the exclusive HorizonOne talent pool.
Being a great Talent Manger requires a broad and varied combination of many different capabilities, skills and traits. Are you:
- A real problem solver? You love to be proactive and to use your initiative to find creative solutins
- A natural innovator, a natural networker and naturally curious about what makes people tick?
- Strong and driven to succeed in an outcomes focussed working environment?
- Open to change with the flexibility to adapt and experiment within different scenarios?
- A team player, who is emotionally aware and resilient in the face of challenges?
- Great at influencing? You love meeting new people and build strong relationships
Some of the benefits of joining the team:
- Our Culture Club organise monthly team events such as go-karting, laser shooting, bowls, lunch (on the bosses), as well as Friday afternoon Wii competitions - with beer and wine (of course!)
- We love dogs! On those days when the sooky-eyed looks cuts too deep as you walk out the door, just bring them in to the office. Let them see what you get up to when they are sleeping all day
- Two of our core values are 'Challenge the usual' and 'We don't stop at good enough'. We engage the entire team in innovating who we are, how we work. There is the opportunity for everyone to make a lasting impact on a rapidly evolving business
We promote wellness through a range of ever-evolving benefits. Some of these benefits include:
- Quarterly paid 'human' days for chill time or getting your life sorted
- Gym memberships
- Healthy food for breakfast, lunch and snacks stocked weekly
- Flu vaccinations
- An onsite shower for that ride or run to work; or lunchtime gym session
$60K - $70K + Super dependent on experience
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Wally Arndt on (02) 6108 4878, quoting Ref No. 5967