Connect with Briana on email, or via, via
POSTED 7th Jun, 2017 REF NO. 6155
APS5/6 (Equiv) Trade Advisor
Our client is a large FMA agency that create and foster business relationships to support and grow Australia's emerging business interests overseas. This organisation provides an invaluable service to Australian companies looking to break into the market by investigating and providing research into selecting, entering and developing international markets reducing risks for Australian companies to enter. They have a relaxed but results-focused working culture and significant opportunities for self-development and progression as well as a flexible working environment with good facilities.
This initial 3-6 month contracts will be advertised permanently in the new year and should you be in the contract, you will be encouraged to apply. So apply today to gain a permanent role in the Federal Government.
Key duties include:
- Identify the needs of Australian Businesses, assess their international readiness and eligibility
- Provide advice on services, market selection etc
- Act as the first point of contact for the department
- Coordinate multi-market service requests with overseas offices
- Support market development initiatives
- Prepare industry capability reports
- Undertake campaigns to promote events
- Develop and maintain complex relationships
- Monitor changes and analyse global industry trends that may impact your work objectives
- Prepare briefs, correspondence and reports or stakeholders, including Senior Management and the Minister
As the successful candidate you will be able to develop strong client networks and have strong written communication skills. Professional and business communications is very important as is your ability to problem solve.
$40/hr - 55/hr + Super - remuneration is dependent on experience
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Briana Croft on (02) 6108 4878, quoting Ref No. 6155