Connect with David on email, or via, via
POSTED 6th Jun, 2017 REF NO. 5981
Large, commercially focused organisation with Government links. The organisation is based centrally here in Canberra but with a national focus for their business operations across Australia.
This is a permanent opportunity in an interesting business area within this organisation. It will be highly attractive to experienced Procurement Managers who like to work closely with the operations teams.
Key duties include;
- Manage procurement processes for simple and complex requirements including the ability to write tender documentation from scratch
- Provide advice and support to business stakeholders from initial scoping requirements through to approach to market, evaluation and appointment or service providers
- Development, drafting, evaluation and negotiation of RFT's / RFQ's
- Oversight of procurement policy and procedures to ensure compliance with CPR's
- Contract management including reviews and KPI monitoring
- Actively develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to facilitate outcomes and drive results
- Reporting to the executive as required
This role will suit an experienced procurement professional with 360° skills. It is not simple panel management, you will need to demonstrate capacity to manage high-value procurements from initial scoping through to writing up the approach to market and the evaluating and finalising outcomes. The role also looks after contract negotiation and management. Key competencies required include;
The salary offered is circa 85K+ super negotiable on experience. The role is available now so please don't hesitate to get in touch.
For more information please visit this page: http://horizonone.com.au/authoring-a-successful-cv/
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Jukes on (02) 6108 4878, quoting Ref No. 5981